Banana & Raspberry Mini Muffins
Updated: May 14, 2020
Hi guys, today I created these delicious mini muffins.
They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, nuts-free, fat-free, paleo, keto, vegan and ... No I am joking! They are just delicious mini muffins made with Bananas and Raspberries!
Ingredients for 12 mini muffins or 6 larger muffins:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of flour of your choice (I used whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of stevia
- Cinnamon, vanilla extract
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- Cut the banana and put it in a mixer with the eggs until creamy
- Add flour and baking powder
- Add the raspberries and stevia
- Cook at 180 for 30 minutes
Nutritional information for one mini muffin: 70 calories, 12g carbohydrates, 2.5g sugar, 2.5g fiber, 1g fat and 2.5g protein.